Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yesterday was rather peculiar.

I ATE A LOTTTT.

First I went to BK with Lilia, and Ratih. And I had onion rings, lemon tea and a the bacon burger thing. I tried completing my tuition hwk there cos Gabby and Sarah and Ass Jay was there, so I figured that the former two could help me with Amath. And I was almost complete.

Then Lilia and ratih left, Sarahs and Gabby left. And I walked around TP MYSELF. Yes, I'm such a loner. The I decided to go to the Woodlands library since Abang Tayeb's house is like in Admiralty and my Friend was there also. Atleats I would have company, right. So off I went.

The i saw Rui Wen and Farah#. Thanks Rui Wen so bloody much for pointing me out. I really dint want to look in that direction but you MADE me. Then I walked to the library.

Met Yussy and Sandra. Then I made a VERY RUDE COMMENT. And I think I SHOULD FEEL AT LEAST SORRY BUT I'M NOT. I WONDER WHY. *acts sarcastic*

Then blah blah blah.

#Farah: at least I CAN SPELL HER NAME.


WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SPELL MY NAME. ITS LIKE A DAMN EASY WORD. YOU CAN USE YOUR PHONETICS TO HELP YOUUUU. HI-DA-YAH. NOT HIDAYA. THAT'S LIKE SOME STUPID MINAH KAMPUNG NAME. PFFFFFFT.

OR
OR
OR
YOU CAN JUST CALL ME NURUL.

LIKE
OH
MY
GOD

HOW HARD CAN SPELLING NAMES GET?


wtf okayyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home